- Indus Health Plus focuses on preventive health check-ups, a trend that is not very common amongst the Indian households.
Though everyone is aware of the proverb - “Prevention is better than cure”, the same is never brought into action.
Taking up this challenge of making people aware and ensuring that they sign up for a preventive health check up, we designed a campaign that focused on drawing maximum response through meaningful user engagement.
- We followed a three-step approach in getting maximum interaction for Indus Health Plus.
- By recognizing the apt audience, we can clinch maximum interactions.
- In the case of Indus Health Plus, we first streamlined our approach with the help of various occasions. Various occasions like Anti-Tobacco Day, World Earth Day, World Heart Day were used for spreading awareness.
- We identified the relevant audience with recent trends and demographic research, which mainly comprised of people between the age group of 26-60 years.
- By using these occasions, we designed creatives that were focused on raising awareness which subsequently led to creatives that were more action oriented.
- We propagated by first showcasing the health ailments and how it can be prevented, following the entire “Prevention is better than cure” motto.
- Through our engaging posts, we built a quality interaction with potential customers.
- With the help of contests, we built a rich base of followers across all the social media platforms.
- With relevant audience groups, we could target necessary health packages and schemes that were apt for them.