Key Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Advising on the integration between all digital channels and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and in collaboration with creative / strategy teams.
Managing day-to-day affairs for on-going campaigns and tracking performance reports.
Oversee the delivery of work and project manage on-going activity, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and to budget.
Manage teams across all departments (design, digital marketing, social media, content writers)
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree with Relevant Exp Preferred
To ensure that SMART objectives are in place across all campaigns and that these are understood and agreed with clients.
To pro actively advise clients about digital marketing landscape developments and ensure that campaign strategies are adapted in a timely fashion to meet all relevant requirements
To ensure that campaign reporting utilizes the right metrics and are professionally written and proofed.
To manage ongoing planning and administration of assigned brands, ensuring that campaigns are properly planned and documented and ensuring that the right commercial and technical strategies and resources are in place to deliver against campaign objectives.
On the toes client handling thus providing timely and efficient responses to all queries and delivering quality proposals and presentations
Must be involved in 100% client retention.
Analytical and technical
To develop knowledge on an ongoing basis of developments in SEO, paid search, display, retargeting, email marketing, social, Conversion Optimisation, website design and other key, relevant channels that provide traffic and conversions for clients and to share this with internal teams too.
Hands on experience of the key analytical and market intelligence tools like Google Analytics, and other sources across multi-channels – including PPC and display platforms.
Key skills and experience
- Good understanding of web design and development process
- Analytical, with a proven ability of data crunching and smashing from a large pool of information.
- Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent understanding of how Google and other search engines work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
Excellent negotiation skills:
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem-solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking
- High energy and committed with a genuine sense of fun