Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Installing, configuring and upgrading new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Troubleshoot problems, configure hardware and software, implement back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Ready NAS, G Suite and administration.
- Vendor management
- Knowledge of a windows and linux Administration
- In depth knowledge of windows 10, Linux: Debian etc.
- Hands on experience OS troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SSH
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong System troubleshooting skills.