[Image Source : Aurora University]
Today Search Engine Optimisation is an integral part of all the digital marketing trends that are taking place. If you want to know the mammoth effect of SEO, you should check out the 2021 marketing statistics.
One of the many aspects is Performance Marketing. If you are not aware of this term then you are missing out on an opportunity. Let us unravel for you all about Performance Marketing and a brief introduction to top performance marketing agencies in Pune.
Rakuten Marketing and Forrester Research say that over three-quarters (74%) of US shoppers visit two to three non-retail websites before making a purchase, while 16% visit more than four websites, according to Business Insider in 2016.
When looking at the global ecosystem of buyers, these are huge numbers, and they are continuing to rise as interest in Performance Marketing as new customer acquisition, customer reach, engagement, and conversion strategy grows.
The estimated amount spent on affiliate marketing in the United States alone – $6.82 billion by 2020 – reflects this expanding interest.
What Is The Definition Of Performance Marketing?
[Image Source: Mediatool]
Performance Marketing Agencies In India are many in number because of the growing demand. Performance marketing refers to online marketing and advertising systems in which advertisers are only charged when a certain action is taken. A produced lead, a sale, a click, and other activities are examples of these acts.
Professionals in performance marketing, whether they work for agencies, media firms, or publishers, rely significantly on paid marketing channels such as:
- Native advertising
- Sponsored advertising
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media advertising
- Search engine marketing
What Are Performance Marketing Platforms And How Do They Work?
[Image Source: AXINSIGHTS]
Let’s take a look at how most platforms work!
Each channel, like all media (typically owned by media buyers), has a distinct audience and offers several advertising channels to reach them. Consider the following example:
- Facebook, the most popular social media site, has several choices for displaying your adverts to users who visit the Facebook or Instagram platforms.
- Taboola, the world’s largest content discovery network, allows advertisers to reach tens of thousands of influential online sites.
- Your adverts appear on Google’s search results pages (and across the Google Ads network).
Obviously, no channel shows all of the advertising available to everyone all of the time. So, how do the various platforms decide what to broadcast? Based on the following elements, a mixture of them comes into play:
- Target audience and segmentation—Each ad platform has audience categories that you may use to target your audience.
- Bid—In today’s advertising market, programmatic capabilities take into account the money you’ve agreed to pay to have your ad shown in a certain location and time to a specified target demographic.
- Quality and relevance—Trust is the most significant concern individuals have with any type of advertising. As a result, ad performance is taken into account. The network will restrict your ad’s exposure if it doesn’t work—that is if it receives low-quality ratings.
- Conversion—Performance marketing services’ economics are predicated on consumers taking action. When the essential step is not taken, the network is not compensated. As a result, if your ad is successful, it will be seen more often.
For example, Facebook advertising (and the expenses connected with it) places a strong emphasis on the advertiser’s bid, ad quality and relevancy, and the expected number of actions. The majority of platforms operate similarly.
Pay For Results Only!
If performance marketing services is about paying for results, it’s important to understand the many techniques and actions that are most typically measured:
- CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions): The amount an advertiser pays a publisher for every thousand times their ad is displayed.
- The amount an advertiser pays only when their ad is clicked on is known as the cost per click (CPC).
- CPS (Cost Per Sale): The amount an advertiser pays only when a sale is made as a direct result of the advertisement.
- CPL (Cost Per Lead): The amount an advertiser spends when a potential customer signs up as a direct result of their advertisement.
- CPA (Cost Per Acquisition): The amount an advertiser spends when a given activity, such as a sale, a form completion, or a click, occurs CPA.
While understanding performance marketing v/s digital marketing may be a little confusing for you, the list below is a list of experts who will be able to help you in the best possible way in your marketing endeavour. Read on!
List Of Top Performance Marketing Companies In Pune
Each performance marketing agency is going to enable better performance marketing management.
1. SRV Media
Vikram Kumar and Rohit Prasad, both graduates of the Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, founded SRV Media, one of Pune’s premier digital branding businesses, in 2011. It has grown to become one of India’s largest and most renowned media marketing agencies.
They help clients have a better grasp of how to put initiatives in place to boost the company’s success. SRV determines the best digital branding techniques to help you reach the right people. It offers a 360 solution to all your marketing needs, enhancing your business from every aspect.
They believe in putting innovation and excellence at the forefront of all they do, and they offer a wide range of marketing solutions to their customers. SRV Media has also been awarded for being the best marketing agency in the education sector, for showing exceptional leadership qualities and for being one of the most rewarding startups.
2. Zest Creative
Zest Creative, which was founded in 2004, has established a solid reputation in a short time. Today, we work with some of the top pharmaceutical, real estate, and FMCG companies in the world, and their faith in us keeps us going. But zest isn’t an emotion; it’s a serious addiction. ZEST is the place to go if you want to have a mind-blowing experience.
3. Creative Wind Media Solutions
Creative Wind is our name. For our clients, we develop spectacular identities that people like. We’ll work hard until you can’t help but shout “WOW!” whether it’s an app icon, a logo for a hot start-up, or establishing a presence on social networking platforms. In the year 2011, Saurabh Agrawal and Abhijit Joshi started Creative Wind in Pune (Maharashtra).
Their mission is to use cutting-edge technology to help unorganized/organized businesses become more systematic. We live in the twenty-first century, and we must make use of all available media to expand our business. For a product or service, digital media is measurable and reliable. Rewa is also home to Creative Wind (M.P.)
4. Soch Tank Creative Agency
We are a group of innovators, artists, and collaborators at Soch Tank who are ecstatically working to develop brands. Consumers do not invest in your products; instead, they invest in your brand in today’s world. A variety of approaches and services are used to assist in developing unique brand impressions on the potential customers.
Their stories and images are intriguing enough to pique the customers’ interest and successfully connect them with the brand. They persuade customers to believe in your products and services through various creative services. They provide a solid platform that will help your brand thrive in the marketplace.
5. Seagull Advertising
One of the most popular advertising agencies in town, Seagull Advertising has been creating a benchmark in the industry. They are experienced and have the expertise to explore various ways to enhance your brand’s journey. It helps your band to achieve its goals through online and offline marketing.
It promises the best marketing practices in a cost effective way for your business to grow exponentially. They offer an array of services including performance marketing. They have established their brand with years of experience and expertise.
Why Is Performance Marketing Trending?
Although performance marketing is not a new concept, current events have made it more important than ever before. While businesses all across the world are beginning to figure out how to rebound in the post-pandemic environment, many are still wary. According to the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA), worldwide ad spending is predicted to decline 36% in the first half of 2020, and 31% for the entire year.
When you’re working with a limited budget, you want to make every penny count. You can monitor exactly how each ad money is spent using performance marketing, ensuring that it is working as hard as possible. As a result, campaigns will be more effective and less money will be wasted.
So stop investing money in marketing without any directions and hire an expert today to start performance marketing!