- SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test for MBA ) numbers were falling every year since 2011.
- The management was concerned about engagement activities on social media and overall reach with their USP’s on search and social media platforms.
- The support to fresh enquiries was limited and the university was unable to find a way by which fresh prospects could be quickly converted.
We at SRV MEDIA, believe a lot in innovation and we do not want to follow what has been done in the past. Our creative team worked very hard to understand the brand positioning and created a character “SNAPPY” to increase the brand recall.
- We employed data scientists to work on data analysis and found out data points for correctly targeting audiences with the right message.
- We also built engagement by running contests and shuffled advertisements with different messaging over different regions/age groups to attract mass audiences on our landing page.
- To optimize and build more audiences, we used the enquiry database of SNAP and built Lookalike audiences on Facebook and re-targeted them to generate more registrations.
- Google ads were optimized using “Text, “Display” and “Remarketing Ads” to create lower CPA (cost per acquisition) and the images/text were rotated every 3rd or 4th day to send out different content at different times of the season.
- The followers on Facebook page increased to 1 lac + audiences from a mere 15,000 followers. The engagement increased to over 175% with increased brand recall and students started talking to SNAPY .
- Our cost per acquisition on Google ads came down to Rs 120 and the bounce rate came down to 7. 5% from last year’s (Year 2014) figure of 51.5%.
- The overall registrations increased by 20% giving Symbiosis the highest ever registrations in last 4 years.
- Surpassing our client’s expectations has always been a trend in SRV Media, but exceeding it in such an emphatic fashion surely was a memorable one.