- X-MEN is a new range of grooming products for men(including deodorants, deo talcs, facewash and fairness cream) launched with no online presence
- With the offline launch under the umbrella theme of #FollowYourXFactor, we had to establish branding and online presence for the brand.
- The product was not available for online sale and hence we had to do the branding, without focus on sales.
- It was challenging to build the brand from starting in the online space, with already established brands in the category already there in the market.
- The brand image was reflected and channelized properly via the digital platforms along with a strategized engagement approach
- The launch was done with a focus on X-MEN Fairness cream, connecting with the theme 'Fair Bano Fair Chuno'
- The audience was regularly informed about the brand with regular social postings on Facebook and Instagram in sync with the offline messaging
- We also enhanced the brand building via carefully strategized YouTube ads Dedicated campaigns on occasions that are relevant to the brand positioning
- Within the first quarter, X-MEN has established it's strong brand presences with people inquiring more about the products
- We over-achieved the audience base targeted in the first quarter by approx. 10000+ likes
- Average engagement on the page during the campaign was above the industry average
- All the campaign activities were highly successful, making a very strong brand presence for X-MEN in the online market with people demanding to try out more products from the brand