- In the age of globalization, there is a dearth of authentic Indian products, especially in the online market.
- Through the online medium, we wanted to put Ivy Bazaar at a place where it is able to compete with the biggest brands online.
- We also had to be very aggressive with our approach to ensure maximum customers for the website.
- It is always a challenge to build a brand from ground zero, keeping in mind the number of the entities that exist in the online space.
- By going for a dynamic pre-launch campaign on Facebook, we wanted to establish a desi brand across all the platforms.
- We focused on interacting with audiences through messages, timeline posts, and engaging content during festivals. An example that stands out is the Indian minion: Mindian
- By using quirky content, we created a buzz across various communities, thereby encouraging them to opt for Indian made products.
- By using our research expertise, we identified our target audience across the age group of 27-60 years.
- Within the stipulated time period, Ivy Bazaar established themselves as a strong brand across the online community.
- Within 45 days, their Facebook page was buzzing with over 5000 followers.
- Speaking about Facebook, the specialized campaigns led to effective interaction with the target audience and had extremely positive engagement rates. The engagement rate increased by 12% within a month.
- The all-round campaign activities were very highly successful, making them one of the highly regarded brands in the desi market section. We clearly can attest that Ivy Bazaar was a grand desi hit!