The Rise & Scope of Digital Marketing Services in Pune
In a period of almost ten years, the concept of Search Engine Optimization or SEO as it is better known, has spread like a wildfire. Advent of digital marketing brought a lot of opportunities, sectors, job markets and thousands of other cognitive domains in India. Thus, it was natural that Pune, the Oxford of the East and the IT Hub of Maharashtra picked up on this trend. Even though the SEO is still at nascent stage in India, the impact it has had on country’s job sector is humongous. With the upsurge of digital marketing in India, began the rise of SEO services in Pune.
Past Growth of Digital Marketing Sector:
The growth of the digital marketing sector is progressing rapidly, not just in India but throughout the world as well. While all other Industry are struggling with a growth rate of 5-10%, Digital marketing industry is booming high. In the Year 2015, Digital Marketing sector grew by 45.5% year on year and by the year 2016 it grew by 47.5% year on year. It is evident that the sector is growing every year as a channel by almost 50%. In the year 2016 the scope of Digital Marketing was approx. Rs 7,300 crores which was only 12.69% of the total marketing spends in India. You can see the evident scope of growth in digital marketing realm.
A few Stats:
- The market of advertising grows by 14.2% year on year
- The marketing budget by 2020 is predicted to be Rs 85,617 crore in next 3 Financial Years
- Now if we have to consider the growth of Digital Marketing year on year to be 45%, then the marketing spends by 2020 would be Rs 22,254.96 crore
- This brings the ratio of Digital to Total marketing spend in 2020 to 26%
- As per another marketing study, by 2020 1/3rd of the total marketing budget would be allocated to Digital Marketing. So attributing this component we would have Rs 25,500 crores – Rs 28,000 Crores in Digital Spends by 2020.
In modern marketing, the sector that is topping the charts in FMCG. On the other hand, education sector stands at 4.4% in Digital Spends. This shows the scope of education domain is of Rs 321.20 Crores. The SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) has fast gained importance as a part of owned media industry.
Despite the proliferation of the digital marketing sector that has been going on since some time now, like any other market there are number of challenges. Factors like lack of understanding of digital in India, sub-par skills of average marketers, etc. are dampening the market for the industry leaders.
SRV Media Pvt Ltd is one of such companies which is ranked as a predominant SEO company in Pune. In last 7 years, this company has garnered national and multinational client by consistently providing ground-breaking solutions to its clients.